Friday, March 9, 2012

On to week 2..

SO the results are in....when i weighed in this morning, 2lbs down...359lbs. I know I'm not doing this for weight loss but yeah, after the week I had getting my head straight, I'm just happy I didn't go up! I'm pretty sure I'll end up detoxing again (if you even call a headache a detox lol) because of the caffeine & crap I consumed on my wagon fall off but hey, I only have me to blame. This week is clean. This week is all me. I almost considered starting over completely BUT this is a journey & if I started something over everytime I messed something up, I'd get nowhere in life....so we trudge on to days 8-14. 1 week at a time. I'm really taking it 1 day at a time. I woke up this morning with no cravings, just extreme thirst...which I guess means I'm not drinking enough...I thought I was.

I consume a 1 gallon pitcher of water a day, usually more because I do refill it. My skin feels great, even if I did cheat & fall off the wagon, I really think it's already benefiting from the abundance of nutrients I've been giving it. I started "skin brushing" which is kinda like & almost just like exfoliating everywhere lol fancy term, that's all, & wow, it feels amazing how soft (which I know that's what exfoliating does regardless) & smooth my skin feels...and how much it glows! My pores on my face are noticeably smaller which is awesome. It also doesn't feel as oily ( I have naturally very oily skin). My skin feels great :)

but ok, just wanted to give the results for week 1, I'll keep ya posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment