Saturday, March 10, 2012

Helpful link & info

Ok, I have been asked for links to sites that I'm using to help guide me through this feast...recipes, motivation, etc. It has taken me a few days but I have compiled them all here :) Yay!!

Most have access to Netflix now & it's great because there are lots of movies available on there to watch & either feel sick to your stomach afterwards or completely motivated. Trust me, watch any of the following & you won't have cravings.... guaranteed. Here are a few movies I recommend taking a glance at :)

1: Fat Sick & Nearly Dead
2: Dying to have known
3: Forks over knives
4:The beautiful truth
5: Food Inc.
6: The Gerson Miracle
7: Food Matters
8. Hungry for Change (available 3/31 on Netflix, features Joe Cross for "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead")



ok so movies are out of the way.....lets do links :) I have found numerous links that help....but I'll list the main ones I go to for direction on what to juice, benefits of the produce I'm juicing, etc. 


1. www.juicing-for-health.com  pretty generic site BUT has a lot of information about your different juices for different ailments & also some pretty good recipes.


2. http://www.fitnraw.com/category/healthy-living/juicing/ quite a few great articles on juicing...just a great site in general on the benefits of eating "raw" & healthy lifestyle


3. http://www.fitnraw.com/green-juice-recipes/#more-2247 All the green juice recipes you will need!!!






Ok so this is just some info to help get your started...or further your curiosity :)  Enjoy!


I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING....Very happy, very motivated :) Yay for Day 10!


No comments:

Post a Comment