Thursday, March 15, 2012

End of week 2 results!!

So today lies the mark of week 3, end of week 2....I still feel amazing!! I haven't had any more symptoms than what I've already said. The itchiness is still on my stomach but my hubby brought it to my attention that we just switched laundry soap about when it started....and I have REALLY sensitive skin....soooo hmm....

Anyways......weighed in this morning & WOOP! Down 10lbs from last Thursday!!!!! Makes a total of 12lbs since I started my fast, & total of 20lbs since I started juicing!!! I'm so shocked & awed. I'm also very motivated to keep going because obviously it's WORKING!!

I juiced a whole pineapple, pack of strawberries, 1 kiwi & 2 oranges today & it made 2qts of juice...and it was GREAT! I absolutely love Pineapple, I could eat it everyday!! But I still experiment with different produce & I don't follow any particular "juice" schedule....I juice it all, I juice the rainbow. Your body needs it all so I'm giving it all :) My "deal" to myself is to pick a new fruit/veggie a week....week 1 was mango/papaya & week 2 was Kiwi/asparagus. I'm not sure what week 3 will be but I'm thinking definitely a watermelon/cucumber influx :) Just sounds refreshing....stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you are doing great!
    Tomorrow is Day 1 for me.
    You still juice fasting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take a break & break about 2 wks ago due to anemia but I have started again today...April 1st. It was super easy....I just had some dizziness issues & found out it was anemia. I'm not supposed to start until after tomorrow when I go back to get my iron tested, but I hope 1 day won't hurt me as I've upped my spirulina dosage daily to help with the iron. I hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete