Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The "blahs" have found me...

Well, here I sit at day 13....day 5 since I restarted.....and I'm officially "blah". I have no energy (I started with crack-like energy)....all I want to do is sleep...all I want is chocolate. LOL Kidding about that last part.....kinda. I have had NO cravings up until this point...and now, I want chocolate. I honestly think it's not really a craving, but a comfort....a food I turned too when I was "blah" or bored. So I really don't think I'm craving it because when I think of eating, I want asparagus. That's my craving....I want sauteed asparagus in garlic butter...yes butter. Mmmmmm, sounds amazing. My tastebuds have changed....that I can tell. The thought of a cheeseburger makes me feel sick. I'd rather have a big ol' huge salad with egg, cheese, chicken, sunflower seeds, etc....Mmmmm...ok I really have to stop, I'm not doing myself any favors.

Ok, well a little update on how it's been going.... I'm getting all my juices down & water down daily....about 1 gallon of juice & water each. I pee like a pregnant woman, I won't lie. I think of peeing and BAM! gotta pee. I leave the bathroom & it's like I go right back in to pee. I also have broke out in a little rash across my stomach...which is considered normal since skin is your largest organ of elimination....I laugh because my stomach is my worst part so it's like the toxins are escaping through it....escape away, escape away. You (toxins) can SO leave. Other than that, nothing new....week 2 ends Thursday with a weigh-in so we'll see how it all goes. Again, This isn't for weight loss but I won't lie, I like seeing numbers move.  Other than today, I've felt amazing...I can't wait until the "euphoria" feeling to emerge...

I do know that my body is asking for more....it does NOT like salty or sour tasting juices....I have to make the green ones sweet & the sweet ones are perfect. This could spell disaster but I'd rather not puke them up so I'll listen....supposedly it will change, we'll see ;)

See you thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment